Webinar: What do we need to know about the systemic treatment of liposarcoma?
Time: 15.00 PM - 16.30 PM CET / 16.00 PM - 17.30 PM EET
The expected audience for this webinar are oncologists.
- 15.00 PM CET/ 16.00 PM EET
- Latest advances in the diagnosis and management of liposarcoma - Prof. Zsuzsanna Pápai (Military Hospital – State Health Centre, Oncology Department in Budapest, Hungary)
- 15.30 PM CET/ 16.30 PM EET
- Case studies by dr. Zyuhal Kasimova (Multiprofile Hospital for Active Treatment in Dobrich, Bulgaria), dr. Gerli Kuusk (East-Tallinn Central Hospital in Tallinn Estonia), dr. Assia Konsoulova (Complex Oncological Center in Burgas, Bulgaria)
- 16.15 PM CET/ 17.15 PM EET
Registration: Participating in the webinar is free. To register, please fill in the online registration form down below. You should also fill in additional information to finish the registration (please include your personal e-mail address in there to receive a confirmation e-mail).
Webinar takes place in the Zoom platform. Detailed information and instructions on how to participate will be sent to the participants' e-mail a day before the event (just in case, check your spam folder). For questions and additional information please contact us via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration is open until the 18th of May 2021, 12 PM CET/13 PM EET.