Webinar: Which HCC patients could benefit most from TKI treatment in the new era
Time: 16.00 PM - 17.30 PM CET / 17.00 PM - 18.30 PM EET
The expected audience for this webinar are oncologists, internal medicine physicians and gastroenterologists.
- 16.00 PM CET / 17.00 PM EET
- The evolving treatment landscape in HCC - Prof. Pia Österlund l Medical and radiation oncology specialist. Head of Oncology Department at the Tampere University Hospital (TAUH), Finland; consultant and professor at Karolinska University Hospital and Karolinska Institute in Stockholm, Sweden
- 16.30 PM CET / 17.30 PM EET
- Lenvatinib in the continuum of care of HCC patients - Prof. dr hab. n. med. Lucjan Wyrwicz l Medical and radiation oncology specialist. Head of the Department of Oncology and Radiotherapy at the National Oncology Institute Maria Skłodowskiej-Curie - National Research Institute in Warsaw, Poland
- 17.00 PM CET / 18.00 PM EET
- Case study I - Dr. Anneli Elme l Medical oncology specialist. Head of the Chemotherapy Center at North-Estonian Regional Hospital in Tallinn, Estonia
- 17.10 PM CET / 18.10 PM EET
- Case study II - Prof. Pia Österlund l Medical and radiation oncology specialist. Head of Oncology Department at the Tampere University Hospital (TAUH) in Tampere, Finland; consultant and professor at Karolinska University Hospital and Karolinska Institute in Stockholm, Sweden
- 17.20 PM CET / 18.20 PM EET
Registration: Participating in the webinar is free. To register, please fill in the online registration form down below.
NB! Participating is free, but you should also fill in payer information to finish the registration (please include your personal e-mail address in there to receive a confirmation e-mail). For questions and additional information please contact us via e-mail email@example.com
Webinar takes place in the Zoom platform. Detailed information and instructions on how to participate will be sent to the participants' e-mail a day before the event (just in case, check your spam folder). Please include your personal email address on the registration form.
Registration is open until the 16th of March 2021, 12 PM CET/13 PM EET.
Please fill in the form below to register! The invoice will be sent after registration to your e-mail aadress. Additional information: +372 631 4111